0844 UK NumbersWe are proud to be able to offer you 0844 UK business numbers completly free of charge. We have over 15 years of telecoms experience and offer millions of 0844 UK numbers from free of charge.
Everybody knows that in business the easier your telephone number is to remember, the more customers will call your number. Even more so if you use one of our 0844 numbers or extra-memorable 0844 alphadial numbers in your advertising and promotion. 0844 national numbers are the ideal solution for those wanting a UK national point of presence.
With our UK 0844 numbers you also have the added benefits of being able to specify a secondary UK or international destination number to take your calls if you are busy,can't answer the call, or if the callers telephone number is withheld. ICD (intelligent call diversion) can be turned on or off, instantly, through the Account control panel. Full information can be found in the Intelligent Call Diversion (ICD) User Guide
We also offer the following advanced features free of charge:
- Divert your numbers easily and free of charge using the Internet, the telephone or text messaging.
- Unlimited reroutes.
- Change location and keep the same number. Avoid expensive stationery reprints; never lose customers again.
- Our numbers work with all types of phone line, equipment, fax machines and modems.
- Covert use: Secure information transfer, masks your underlying number.
- Prevents location detection. Non-memorable numbers to remain inconspicuous.
- Can be added to national directory enquiry services, free of charge.
- Having a memorable number makes it easier for customers to call you.
- Provides a national or local point of presence, enhancing your business reach.
- Promotes a corporate image.
Our 0844 numbers are useful for:
- New and growing businesses of any size.
- A business or individual that needs to be location independent.
- Disaster recovery.
- Sales and Customer Support lines.
- Call centres.
- Businesses which provide Out of Hours call handling.
- Virtual companies.
- Marketing campaigns.
- Businesses and individuals requiring extra privacy. Especially those working from home who wish to keep their home number(s) private.
- Security companies.
- Voluntary organisations.
- TV and magazine adverts.
- Stationery, signs and packaging.
- Overseas businesses and individuals.
- Identity theft prevention
- Event organisers.
Take a look at our shop, we have thousand's of 0844 numbers in stock now! Get a free 0844 business number